Who We Are
NoRedInk’s mission is to help all students harness the power of the written word, and we currently help students in over 60% of US school districts become better writers. Our adaptive writing curriculum engages students with exercises based on their interests, guides them through the writing process with instructional support, and boosts their skills through targeted practice. To date, learners have completed over 10 billion writing exercises on our site.
Founded by a high school English teacher, NoRedInk is led by an experienced team of educators, technologists, and language evangelists. We’re backed by top-tier investors, including Susquehanna Growth Equity, True Ventures, ReThink Education, Google Ventures, and GSV. Check out our 2021 coverage in Business Wire, earlier articles about us in The Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, and Forbes, or our founder’s 2-minute pitch on NBC when first launching the company in 2012.
We’re a distributed team with a strong remote culture. Come join us!
NoRedInk actively seeks a diverse applicant pool in order to build the strongest possible workforce.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and equity package in a high-growth, well-funded startup with massive traction
- A remote-first culture that allows for flexible hours
- Excellent health, vision, and dental benefits (U.S. Only)
- A relaxed and flexible PTO policy and paid parental leave
- 401(k) (U.S. Only)
- LinkedIn Learning subscription with unlimited access to thousands of expert-led online courses
- Team retreats and events to connect with fun, talented coworkers
- The ability to help millions of students and teachers and address a critical societal need
548 Market St
San Francisco, California
We are US-based but have a strong remote culture with team members throughout the world.